Although I’d love to say my work is done, there are still some nitpicky things that require a bit of work on my latest UI. I dumped all previous settings and started from scratch for the latest build, and I spent some time at WoWInterface looking for some inspiration. While I loved the look of RealUI, in practice, it was a little too much in some areas, and not quite enough in some others.
So, with a rough template, and a clean start I began downloading, and this is my current set-up:
Out of Combat
DBM: Core, Party, PvP
Gnomish Vendor Shrinker
Satrina Buff Frame
Shared Media: Ferous Media
I apologize for the lack of a party/raid shot, but I have a pesky .lua error that I’m still trying to track down. It seems to come up whether I use Stuf party or Aptechka (previously Injector). I’m not thrilled with Tidy Plates, but it works and hides nameplates out of combat, which is more than I can say for the combination I was using previously.
Major additions include xCT, a lightweight combat text addon, and gxCooldowns, which provides an abilities cooldown bar. I changed to Midget Map so that I could move the pesky quest frame without an additional addon.
I was rather proud of the rather severe cut I managed to make in my addon list–we’ll see how long the temptation to try out a few more holds out.